IT Support career at IEC
International Eyecare Center (IEC) is seeking highly motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment to join our team. At IEC, we strive to provide our patients with the highest quality of products and services in a truly caring and personalized environment. Ideal candidate has previous medical or technician experience.
A candidate for IT Support should possess the following competencies: Great Problem Solving skills, Quality Management, Customer Service and Communication skills.
Below are the main functions of this position:
- Installs, modifies and makes minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems and provides technical advice and support to system users.
- Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, scanners, and disk driver on users’ premises.
- Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
- Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
- Provides updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication.
- Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
- Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience Required: AS degree in Information Technology plus 2 years’ experience or a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in IT field